My son wants reinstatement...but will then fade fast

by oompa 14 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa
    carla: Oompa, you mean your wife can have jw's over but you cannot have your new apostafriends over?

Yes, and i totally understand she just can't do it....you know that! She does not even want to have our nice neighbors over ("why would i want to have WORLDLY people over??? we have nothing in common").....but at least i do have a few not too judgemental jw friends...old friends...good friends...and believe me they know where i stand...........oompa

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

It just seems like a lot of work and groveling to perhaps be shunned anyway because he is not active enough. I say have your own football party and if your wife doesn't like it rent a hotel suite and have a real blow out party. Complete with an open bar and dancing girls (this coming from a woman), that will fix her wagon!

• joebin
    joebin

maybe your wife needs to understand the true meaning of the bible. Ask her if she understands that you have last word in decisions and that she has to respect your authority (throw in a couple of verses here for emphasis..hehe), then tell her you're throwing a super bowl party and she has to smile and be happy while she serves your guests, son included. If she wants to play bible wifey, well then there's consequences to that.

• oompa
    oompa
    kool aid:I say have your own football party and if your wife doesn't like it rent a hotel suite and have a real blow out party. Complete with an open bar and dancing girls (this coming from a woman), that will fix her wagon!

apostabowl in a hotel with friends and strippers.....i likey...you are my kinda gal kool........

Head banger: maybe your wife needs to understand the true meaning of the bible. Ask her if she understands that you have last word in decisions and that she has to respect your authority (throw in a couple of verses here for emphasis..hehe), then tell her you're throwing a super bowl party and she has to smile and be happy while she serves your guests, son included. If she wants to play bible wifey, well then there's consequences to that.

You need to know the JW rules better banger....she can NOT go against her JW trained conscience...she must side with them over me if there is a conflict............oompa

see i would be a "spiritual danger/threat"....

• joebin
    joebin

head banger..funny..glass eye. I know the rules..only a wuss needs to play hide and seek.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit