List of do's and dont's on a first date..........

by mtsgrad 42 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Think of something original to do on the first date. Dinner and movie is kinda old.

Maybe dinner and go back to your place and bake a dessert together.

You could also go twilight bowling at night.

Ask her about herself. But don't get too serious.

Don't try to impress her, just be yourself.

And take her some nice flowers when you pick her up.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Do you already have someone picked out? Where did you meet her? What is it that you want from the date? I mean if it's just sex, be honest. If you want to get to know her, take it slow.

lisa <---married, haven't been on a date for a long time.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Loubelle, you've made me laugh hard for the second time on an mts thread today...

mts... DON'T tell her you haven't had sex for over 7 years and you are desperate to remedy that, and you are carrying a condom just in case (a good idea, just don't tell her that)

• rmt1
    rmt1

I've been married too long to remember what our first official date was, but I think it had to do with 1) meal/restaurant (which is like a fly-over where you gather critical bird's eye view intelligence) and then 2) a walk around an active setting, in this case a downtown river boardwalk with arts/shops/scenery/tons of people, the idea being that the pressure came off the 1-to-1 'confrontational' conversation and now became a comparison of reactions to new stimuli, where the actual self might be more easily revealed (for both of your benefits).

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

I was thinking of telling her that I brought a video camera to record our 1st evening together. Apparently women dont want to forget their first date.

mtsgrad

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Make sure you grab her ass the first chance you get. Women LOVE it when you do that!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Probably shouldn't show her your S&M dungeon until the 3rd or 4th date...Just saying is all.

If you film her, make sure she signs the release waiver. Then you can put it on youtube!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    I was thinking of telling her that I brought a video camera to record our 1st evening together. Apparently women dont want to forget their first date.

Oh goody, a sex tape.. you rock mts! Can you send a copy?

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

I am worried about all the options. As a guy I am bound to get it wrong. How bout dating a dominatrix and let her make the decisions?

mtsgrad

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Oh don't be such a p***y!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit