List of do's and dont's on a first date..........

by mtsgrad 42 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Make sure she understands that it is REALLY important that you find out which one of your friends paid her to go out with you.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Make sure you grab her ass the first chance you get. Women LOVE it when you do that!

I wonder if the last guy who did that to me ever found his front tooth.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    carrying a condom just in case

Carry three condoms, just in case. Sometimes they do break or don't go on right, etc. Don't expect to use them on the first date...just make sure you have more than one for when the time comes.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Disarm her with charm. Real charm, not fake, contrived charm. Laugh a lot. Don't touch her unless she makes it very clear she's okay with it.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I've been married too long to remember what our first official date was, but I think it had to do with 1) meal/restaurant (which is like a fly-over where you gather critical bird's eye view intelligence) and then 2) a walk around an active setting, in this case a downtown river boardwalk with arts/shops/scenery/tons of people, the idea being that the pressure came off the 1-to-1 'confrontational' conversation and now became a comparison of reactions to new stimuli, where the actual self might be more easily revealed (for both of your benefits).

rmt1-- I like your observations.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Don't check out other women. Don't flirt with the waitress. Don't ask her about her girlfriends. Act like she's the most interesting and attractive woman in the world.

Be very clean, look clean, smell clean, not too much cologne... if any.

Smile.

B the X

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

And if you're going to kiss her, EVER, please learn how to kiss! Oh man, don't do that thing 95% of guys do where they open their jaws so wide they could swallow your head and insert dagger like tongue as far as possible and stab around. Aggggggh! Kisses should be soft, sweet and imaginative. And when the tongue does come out, only the tiniest bit of tip please. And it never hurts to put the tiniest touch of playfulness in. Don't ask her to kiss her. Be damn sure she wants you to though. Don't be timid. Timid is not delicious.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

FHN... I'm of the 5% of men who don't kiss like that, thank you very much!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN... I'm of the 5% of men who don't kiss like that, thank you very much!

Well, I'm sure your sweetheart is very happy about it. The other 95% are reading my comment and thinking, "Uh oh."

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Don't appear too desperate.....okay "mtsgrad".....I'm talking to you......know what I'm saying "mtsgrad".....not too desperate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit