Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 12-14-08 WT Study (WATCHES)

by blondie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager
    Its like the Chairman of a global Fortune 50 company addressing his employees that "The lead janitor said that none of you really like working here. So, everyone must come to work with a smile everyday and continue to smile all day until the lead janitor is convinced that you all like working here, then I will give everyone ten years of paid vacation. If anyone takes a day off or doesn't smile and extol the company then we are starting all over again until I can prove to the lead janitor that everyone likes working here. I'll be watching you. For those of you that put in overtime, you will get the same reward as everyone else but you be a lot happier while you're working toward your reward. Btw...no office parties of any kind unless you are celebrating the day my son was announced as CEO"

Haha, this is great. I also like Cameo-d's comments. And of course, blondie's.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Nice going, Blondie, as usual; my wife just returned from the circuit assembly, where a speaker, while barely taking a breath, trashed: NFL football, reality shows, gym membership, game shows with big money prizes, LinkedIn and Plaxo. Re this current series of articles, just substitute ``Big Brother" for ``Jehovah" and you have a reasonable facsimile of ``1984"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit