Can You Defend Yourself before a J. Committee?

by D wiltshire 45 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

{Wiz,

These elder's are supposed to be the same ones that according to the WT will rule as princes in the earth.
    Imagine if that were truth?(There goes paradise.)} !!

A belated thank you to everybody for this great discussion. A subject that just will not go away .............. and we are still dealing with it!

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

When being pushed around ...get everything in writing!

>

{"Speaking Against the Organization".
    Did anyone ever hear of such a charge? That's the first time I ever heard of such a charge, I think they just made it up right there.

Anyway I wrote the charge on a piece of paper, and asked them to sign it, to which they refused.}

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Clarity - Thanks for bringing this thread back. I really enjoyed reading it.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Where do you think the name Borg came from?????

That means the answer is NO.

It is not possible to defend self before a Judicial Committee.

Impossible. Which makes sad into funny, doesn't it?

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Loved it. Loved the experience of d wiltshire who asked to be told what he was charged with and was asked in turn what HE thought it was. Amazing. The Spanish Inquisition of the middle ages couldn't have done it any better.

Their paranoia about legal representation and recording of the meeting is just insane. Watchtowers often note how the Old Testament juudicial process was to have cases heard "at the gate" and open to all. The WTS judicial process couldn't be more secretive and therefore more prone to abuse.

• N.drew
    N.drew

MrMonroe that is correct. Truth, if I may say. Why hate the Governing Body when they take the part of the perfect lovely scapegoat?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit