*** Christmas Party thread...Everyone's Invited ***

by FlyingHighNow 272 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's only slightly sweet. You can have any kind you want. Michigan makes all kinds of wine.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Backin' it to the top...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm looking forward to a break from work - I have a few parties lined up from now till mid jan.

I would love to have a white christmas with snow and sitting by the fire in a red jumper drinking eggnog and have christmas carols playing in the background by non other than bony m (yes cheesy I know but bony m is synonymous with christmas)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I would love to have a white christmas with snow and sitting by the fire in a red jumper drinking eggnog and have christmas carols playing in the background by non other than bony m (yes cheesy I know but bony m is synonymous with christmas)

How sweet. Does it snow during winter where you are? I know your seasons are opposite ours in the northern hemisphere.

We are set to get over 10 inches of snow in the next few hours. I went out and stocked up on batteries, milk, bread and a few other things in case the electricity goes out.

I never drink, but have had two small glassed of this winter white. It's very strong!

• caliber
    caliber

How about a good square meal .......square watermelon for christmas

Is it not crazy ?

Cal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love water melon! Those are just wacky. Something from an acid trip with Timothy Leery. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVoyjwpat78

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

FHN - nope we are in the middle of summer! Hot, humid days. Makes you want to have watermelon for christmas dinner.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

So, when you have the cold season, do you get snow?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Who do I get to kiss???

altaltaltalt

???????????????????????

alt

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

FHN - Whoops misread that (blame it on the champs)

Nope no snow - it doesn't get to cold on the east coast of southern africa - during winter the coldest day would be about 16 degrees (that is freezing for me just by the way) However in other parts of SA such as sutherland it does snow - but it's kinda far.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit