Are you having a Christmas Tree?

by Barbie Doll 157 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I love Christmas, I don't know if I am going to have a Christmas Tree this year. Most of my Family live in Kentucky.

I love decorating the Christmas Tree. I have a ten month old Cat that gets into everything, eats everything. this is what I would like to have a beautiful Christmas Tree.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Oh yeah, two of them. One upstairs for the kids, one downstairs for me. My husband could care less!

That's my 3 year old helping trim it.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I still haven't put mine up yet. I have a shredded loveseat (courtesy of Rocco, my bird) I have to haul out first to make room. Hopefully I'll get it done this weekend.

W

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Momzcrazy---- You are going to have t--wo Trees for Christmas. I am coming to your house for Christmas LOL LOL and I hear you have snow there.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I wish we had snow! Farther south there is snow, believe it or not!! But none for us.

We have the tree upstairs with all the fun decorations on it for the kids. And you can see it from the street. I have my dream tree downstairs so I can look at it all the time! I just put the BIG bow on the top yesterday.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Finally-Free------What are you going to be putting on your Christmas Tree?

alt

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    You are going to have t--wo Trees for Christmas.

If you think that's bad, my sister has 4 - so far. One's in the entry way, one in the living room, one in the rec room, and one in their bedroom.

To top it off, there's a life size Santa Claus beside the front door that "hohoho's" at you every time you walk by it. The house is filled with decorations, and the exterior is all lit up with Christmas lights.

They do this for all holidays. You should see the place around Halloween!

W

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm not sure what I'm putting on the tree. My sister gave me a tree, lights, and decorations but I haven't opened the packages yet. She's addicted to decorations, and buys new ones every year.

W

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

My son said, They got snow in Kentucky and real cold.

• blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit