Are you having a Christmas Tree?

by Barbie Doll 157 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Blondie------No Christmas Tree at home? Here is one for you.

• sacolton
    sacolton

She's not hardcore. She helped decorate it. In fact, we're having a huge Christmas dinner next weekend and she planned and prepared all the festive decorations (red plates, green napkins, etc). She helped hang the Christmas stockings over the fireplace and stuff them with gifts. I just step back and let her have fun.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Hope4other---------I got a Tree for you.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    She helped hang the Christmas stockings over the fireplace and stuff them with gifts. I just step back and let her have fun.

I think that is a good thing. Let her have fun.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

That's pretty cool Sacolton...lol In fact its super awesome...

Thanks for the tree Barbie and the xmas card, got it yesterday...lol

• flipper
    flipper

BARBIE DOLL- Mrs. Flipper and I have some nice Christmas lights strung up along our deck overlooking the Sierra mountains on our sliding glass door . Who knows , we might hang decorations on our indoor avocado tree ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Flipper-------You have a avocado tree in your house. I would decorate it. You get snow there don't you?

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I bought a small, 3' potted tree and decorated it with some mini lights and gold balls and bows. In the spring I can plant it in the yard.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

barbie doll...

thanks for the cat pics... and thanks for the card.... both made me smile...

a limited resource around here...

Snakes ()

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Bumble Bee--------Here is a tree for you.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit