The most stupid thing a sister said to me

by Newborn 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

One of my "so called" closest sister friend in the congregation, said to me when we once had lunch that "if I was a man, I would want to have an affair with you"!!! I just went numb...what a crazy thing to say. I think she revealed her sick deep thoughts. Huh

She's a pioneer and married to an elder btw. Very spiritual....yeah right.

The same sister later adviced me to be more regular at the meetings. Made me sick to my stomach. Not long after I left for good.

What have you heard?

• shamus100
    shamus100

She sounds a little gay.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

A LOT gay. I realllly dont care if a person is gay, I have lots of gay friends. But all this deceit and then coming off all pious to you...what a frickin hypocrite!

• watson
    watson

"...well I kissed a girl, and I liked it!"

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Oh God another wish I was a Lesbian! I never wanted for another man's penis, that would never turn me on in a million years.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

She paid you a compliment. No reason to be offended.

W

• sacolton
    sacolton

Closet lesbian. She's just hiding it. My SIL was a lesbian and trying to cover it up by going to meetings, but it finally got the better of her and she couldn't contain it and she was disfellowshipped.

• I quit!
    I quit!

She was probably testing the waters to see if you felt the same way and wanted to get something going. Or she could have been hoping to find someone she could be open with about this desire she had for other women without being burned at the stake. I'm sure that there are lot of witnesses both male and female in this position that have to repress who they are and have no one discuss this with without being judged a have their whole life explode in front of them.

• Quandary
    Quandary
    She was probably testing the waters to see if you felt the same way and wanted to get something going. Or she could have been hoping to find someone she could be open with about this desire she had for other women without being burned at the stake. I'm sure that there are lot of witnesses both male and female in this position that have to repress who they are and have no one discuss this with without being judged a have their whole life explode in front of them.

I Q- Very well said!

• caliber
    caliber

She paid you a compliment. No reason to be offended.

W

I agree with this statement.. unless there some further indication as too her "preferences" there's too much assumption ! You can be a man or woman and still know what attracts the opposite sex ! An off beat comment but ..... too much reading between the lines ! Cal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit