I'm still afraid of Demons and "things that go bumps in the night" why?

by Witness 007 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Whenever I hear demons I just shout out Al Gore Al Gore and then everything seems to fine after that

JWS have the pertinacity to promote and implant a psychosis of fear into their members, which they can latter utilize and manipulate at their will.

Its not nice but its effective

The gods were developed out of the imagination of human ignorance as well of the other spirits

• oompa
    oompa

I would give my left nut to see a lamp levitate and fly across the room, and smack me in the head!....THEN I could at least believe in an active spirit realm......In the Bible nobody was scared of them cause they were a frikkin common occurrence...."Hey Barfolomus...check this guy out...he has a demon in him..hahaha".

And I have just asked my dad where, when, and why did WT start teaching demons would posses an inanimate object?....I can see wanting to be in Angelina Jolies husband Brad, but comon...some demon wants to park himself in a smurf doll or book at a yard sale?..........geeze...........oompa

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

007..Blondie is right..There are far more dangerous people in this world,than imaginary demons..Although I can understand your fear..It was drilled into you..You have to try to let it go.................................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Witness....

Keep your car keys at your bedside. When you hear the demonz and the bumps in the night, grab your keys and set off the car alarm. You can let it go all night till the battery runs dead if you want to. By then, the whole neighborhood will be on your lawn and that should scare away any buggars.

• ferret
    ferret

I have never had any experiences with demons while in the borg or out....Do they really exist?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    "things that go bumps in the night"

That's usually me when I'm stumbling towards the can in the dark and hitting my head or stubbing my toe.

W

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I was raised in it but never got freaked out by the demon thing...I just don't have that kind of fear

• Gregor
    Gregor

Nothing wrong with being cautious. If setting up in bed all night with a loaded shotgun in your lap keeps your liver from being eaten by Hannibal Lechter then I would say it was time well spent.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Most hard core Witness's feel that way, I think they fear Satan more than Jehovah himself. Don't be afraid no more, Jesus and Jehovah his father take care of those who love them, they are watching over you even now. There is not a sparrow that falls from a tree that the Lord is not aware of, so he is very much aware of you when you ask for peace while you sleep.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Demons primarily haunt JWs, to drive them away from Jehoover.

As an apostate, your supernatural problems are likely being caused by faithful angels.

Fortunately, there is a simple solution. Read Crisis of Conscience aloud and they will leave you alone.

Also, hang up some wind chimes. Angels hate wind chimes due to their pagan origins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit