Brothers, be careful what appliances and flatwares you buy!

by lost_light06 13 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Are PopTarts bad too?

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Gumby, I missed you! I'm not coming to the Kingdom Hall to love bomb you, you get enough of that there.

Just continue to make an appearance here more often.

What's new with you, anything going on at the hall, with the friends etc.?

Blueblades

• I quit!
    I quit!

I've seen a commercial for portable fireplaces made by the Amish. If a witness purchased one of these who knows what demonic activity they could be unwittingly unleashing on thier family. The Trojan Horse all over again.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think that every company has something pagan if you dig deeply enough. And the witlesses can and will use that to dissuade people from buying certain items if they see fit. Seems that the companies that make top quality field circus bags and call books never get demonized, however.

Yes, Oneida makes fine silverware. It is expensive, but if I am getting quality to go along with the price, I will get it anyway. One fine set could outlast a dozen or more crap sets. As for Amana, I will get that brand if it does a competent job at what it is supposed to and is reasonably reliable. I have heard some rather disconcerting reports in Consumer Reports on some of their products for reliability, but not consistently. I would advise checking for the latest reliability reports on the items you are planning on purchasing for the latest--and if it's satisfactory, go ahead and buy it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit