No More Publisher Numbers

by GermanXJW 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abbagail
    abbagail

LOL @ Kenneson re: the 144,000.

------------------------

Quote by Shamus:

"I think they could be closing the doors, so to speak. It's a theory, but time will tell."

Funny, but within the past week I was thinking of all the changes of late, lowering all the hour requirements for everybody down to practically nothing, shortening the sermons and meetings, deleting the book study, discontinuing some of the mags, etc. etc., and I had the same thought/impression as you... I thought to myself, "Sounds like they are just going to shrivel down to nothing" and then make an announcement, "CLOSED. Our Religion Is Now CLOSED." ;-) and I had images in my head of JWs just freaking out all over the place.... "Where shall we go?" (If they only knew, it would be a BLESSING if the WT closed shop!)

After putting on my tin-foil hat, though, I also wondered... Maybe the Masonic overlords are ready to "absorb/assimilate" the submissive/obedient JWs into their feudalistic New World Order as slaves for their mansions and estates (paradise earth, remember?), and all the JWs will "seem to disappear" overnight while the WT simultaneously dissipates into thin air (or so it will appear to those "left behind").

/ag

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW
    They announced no more publisher figures in YEARBOOKS - only in KM

I think it was "No figures in the WT" but do not remember about the yearbooks. Any source?

• blondie
    blondie
    The annual report will no longer appear in The Watchtower. Starting in 2008, it will appear as an insert in Our Kingdom Ministry as well as in the Yearbook.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/145778/1.ashx

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Iloowy at JWS has seen the 2009 yearbook. He said it contains reports on "Samoa, and Lands of former Yugoslavia, including Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia." He didn't mention anything about the annual report. Maybe they will only quote selected statistics and not list individual countries?

Stilla, where did you hear the annual report wouldn't be in the yearbook? I always thought that was the main purpose of the thing?!

• steve2
    steve2

My (remaining) JW relatives tell me that the worldwide figures are still in the yearbooks. Anyone else confirm that?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

sorry for the shit info folks -yes the figures will still be in the yearbooks

• shamus100
    shamus100

My apologies; I meant that the watchtower was closing the doors to the apostates. It's been floating around the forum for a while...

Seems like the watchtower is morphing yet again to me. Let's see what really happens.

BTW, pioneer hours have NOT been lowered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit