No More Publisher Numbers

by GermanXJW 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mulan
    Mulan

aren't the numbers in the yearbook?

• blondie
    blondie

Ditto, mulan, what about the stats in the 2009 Yearbook. Some jws at Bethel might have already received a copy and/or shared a copy with their family and close friends.

• GermanXJW
  • Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Speaking of the yearbook, I was told by the PO (COBOE now) that it was going to be made available on jw.org for download. Not sure if its a pdf or just an audio version. On topic, the exclusion of monthly number reporting in the KM would be a very big deal. Its hard to believe simply because the WTS is so obsessed with numbers. It will interesting to see there was something specific to Germany or if its being rolled out worldwide. I don't have my Jan KM yet but I agree with the poster that pointed out Feb is a strange time to quit reporting. The Jan KM has the Sept numbers (start of the fiscal, er, service year). You would think that would be a good time to drop the reporting if that's what they want to do. Very interesting.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Note that there is a box with "Preaching Work Highlights" that points out that there was a peak on October of 8,961 pioneers. However, mabybe they publish next month the report of two months in a row.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

That would be sad. I want to se how much the memorial partakernumber has increased!!!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well that's just weird. No explanation? No nothing?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Well that's just weird. No explanation? No nothing?

Sounds about right. The GB don't think they owe explanations for any of their actions. They're God's channel don't you know?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I predict that more than 10,000 persons were partakers at the last Memorial.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Wouldn't it be a hoot if within the next 10 years the number would increase to 144,000.? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit