Cigars N Scotch or Bourbon?

by feelinsketchy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I've never had a cigar (although I'd like to try one), but damn if I don't enjoy me a dram of single malt scotch now and then. In fact, I'd think it almost heresy to puff a cigar while drinking a fine single malt. That's like the guy In Sideways chewing gum while wine tasting.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Daniel,

You've never had a cigar. They are wonderful, but they give you throat cancer, unfortunately.

Still, once in a while.... yum!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

DanielP-Certain fine liquors complement cigars nicely. like pairing a fine wine with the perfect dish.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

If you want to appreciate a fine scotch you drink it with no other taste in your mouth. Anything else will alter the experience. If you want the experience altered, that's well and good, but if you're an aficionado, probably not. With that said, I'm sure some cigars go fine with some scotches.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I came home from golfing a couple weeks ago.

Smoked 3 Cohibas ( Cuban, not Dominican) and drank a bottle (with 4 guys) of Glenlivet (I know, a little too commercial but who cares)

My wife was pissed

Because she didn't like the smell- And because technically i'm still in the org.

A great way to spend an afternoon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit