Cigars N Scotch or Bourbon?

by feelinsketchy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• four candles
    four candles

I don't smoke,and don't intend to start,but I don't mind the aroma of a good cigar,much better than stinky cigarettes. As for the bourbon I would choose Wild Turkey or Makers Mark,bit more smoother than a whisky.

Bit more smoother?????? What kind of language is that???

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Either a single malt scotch or cognac with a cigar. If I'm tired and sore after doing renovations around the house, I'll soak in a hot bath with my cigar and drink.

W

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I hate the smell of "Light" smokes they just don't smell like a good Camel, Lights smell like burnt arm pit hair.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Lights smell like burnt arm pit hair.

So do most American cigarettes. The first American cigarette I tried was when I was 15. It was Lucky Strike with no filter. Damn, that was vile!

W

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Neither. Crown Royal Reserve does it for me, and cheap cigars.

Expensive Canadian whiskey and cheap Swisher Sweet blunts

Oh yeah. If Crapola reads this.

It only happens maybe once a year, so don't trip-out.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I find that cute White house Interns go very well with Cigars.

• crapola
    crapola

Hey Sooner,, I don't mind knowing you enjoy a good stiff drink now and then. In fact the next time I visit I'll expect one too!!!!! As for the cigar,,,, well I'll have to give that some thought, but you know your old MOM can still whip your ###. Love you, Crapola.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Bourbon. I'll pass on the cigar

• Borgia
    Borgia

It's definately cuban and at least 16 year single malt from Islay.

Cheers

Borgia

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc
    Hey Sooner,, I don't mind knowing you enjoy a good stiff drink now and then. In fact the next time I visit I'll expect one too!!!!! As for the cigar,,,, well I'll have to give that some thought, but you know your old MOM can still whip your ###. Love you, Crapola.

I know you can, and I love you too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit