why are freemasons pushing "the chip"?

by ninja 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ninja
    ninja

hey ff....good to see you and rocco are doing well...all the best sir.....ninja

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

They were out in front of Wal-marts with a big table and tent set up last week.

They do a video as well as fingerprint, photo, and I think they are doing DNA swabs to be sent off.

I watches for a few minutes. Parents are lining up. They don't think twice about it.

• aniron
    aniron

Considering the thousands of innocent people who are already on a DNA database in Britain. This is just a sideline.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I dont need a chip, because they found me stuck in the Matrix.

I'm a battery.

• inkling
    inkling
    Scary stuff!

Grown men acting like gullible paranoid children?

Yes, scary stuff indeed.

[inkling]

• Kaput
    Kaput

Important info about the particulars of what has been occuring, is occuring, and will occur can be found at www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Owned cattle are always tagged and branded.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

notice the rope round the candidates neck?.....it's called a cable tow....what does it really symbolise?...it is the umbilical cord...as the initiate is born to Isis (the mystery religion).

That is what someone wearing a necktie reminds me of.

I have told JWs, "I see you are wearing the noose of Satan."

• sacolton
    sacolton

Neckties come from pagans ...

Ancient neckties

For the history of the tie, see also Cravat.

Regardless of the fact that the definition of the necktie in most dictionaries states "a large band of fabric worn around the neck under the collar and tied in front with the ends hanging down as a decoration", its history says a lot more. Men have always found it necessary to tie something around their necks. The earliest historical example is in ancient Egypt. The rectangular piece of cloth that was tied and hung down till the shoulders was a very important part of an Egyptian’s clothing because it showed his social status. In China, all the statues around the grave of Emperor Shi Huang Ti bear a piece of cloth around their necks, which is considered an ancestor of the modern necktie. In art from the Roman Empire, men are also depicted bearing neckwear that much resembles the contemporary necktie.

Please, tell me that the Jehovah's Witnesses take no part of a custom that has pagan origins! Say it isn't so!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit