Does Resurrection require your DNA?

by cameo-d 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Supposedly everyone is in "Jehovahs" memory, and he would duplicate them.

Also apparent is the fact that he will be able to control peoples minds and hearts...he will make them forget the ones that get destroyed and wipe out the tears from their eyes...

My JW MIL told my hubby that if I didn't come back to the "Truth" that god would give him a new wife and make him forget all about me.

Nothing like a little mind control following people into the "New System"...

Snoozy...

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

They say that every cell in our bodies is completely duplicated every seven years. So, that means everybody is a different person than they were seven years earlier. What makes you 'you' are your memories and your mind. As far as a DNA profile goes, isn't it like a recipe? If a powerful creator had somebody's DNA profile then it would be easy to create another one, I think.

LHG

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Yes, God requires your DNA, a current photo, fingerprints, a passport and driver's license in order to re-animate your body.

and do not have any prior convictions are you may not pass go!

purps

• sacolton
    sacolton

We're stardust. Each and every one of us. Our DNA particles float in the Heavens.

• Word
    Word

No, the the Resurrection will fold out in the reverse order.

"the last (to die) will be first" (to rise)

like playing the movie backwards

Everything will come to a stop, folowed by a rollback.

Future DNA resurrections will be useless, the person's spirit is gone !

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

If jehoobie needs my DNA he can come (in the mundane sense of the word) and get it himself.

There aint no way on a cold day in hell I am going to mastubate into an angelic dixie cup.

Mot no way, not no how.

HB

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I think they can get DNA from the lining of your mouth....No need for the "Angelic cup"...

Snoozy...

ps..When you get cremated there are actually bone fragments left..not really ashes.

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

TheScarletPimpernel

Resurrection is supernatural; you can only idly speculate on how it would be done.

My opinion its not absolutely supernatural. In some hundred years mankind will have the technology to perform time travels without "grandfather paradoxon".

WTBS now is not bringing really hope and consolation to the people. They are going to establish a type of "religion" on earth for all times, but they have no idea how to turn the biblic hope into a natural reality. Same happened with catholic church thousand years ago.

I am JW, and I am very very sad about this.

fly

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Why bother....you won't be able to Marry or be a Father to your children, you won't have sex so in other words you will be "the living dead" like some type of Witness Zombie re-animated without genitals!

• flyphisher
    flyphisher

LogHairGal

What makes you 'you' are your memories and your mind. As far as a DNA profile goes, isn't it like a recipe?

The process that makes "you are YOU" does not depend on DNA or on a sort of "screening" of the position of all your synapses, axons and dentrites, and the entire containing memory.

The process that establish your consciousness and awareness bases on quantum mechanics, and I think can be researched and decoded sometimes.

fly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit