What did your partner/lover/hubby/wife say...

by mtsgrad 20 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I got nothing for you - but enjoyed reading the others.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

"but the eyes speak the loudest.... they connect with your inner soul !" ~~Cal

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Well, we both had carpet rash on our knees and elbows, and we loved each other for a [ long time.]

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

OFC..I miss my hubby too..so very much..

Snoozy...

• is there help out there
    is there help out there

It is not good enough to tell her you love her you must make feel loved.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

We got married only a few months after meeting as JWs...and that was supposed to make us compatible you know? That should be ENUFF and the rest would follow. Well we just stuck it out and stuck it out...and we love each other, and I miss him when he isnt there. And we have been through HELL and back and still stayed together. We have more of an appreciation for each other now after 22 years and the reality is we will probably hang in there til the end. I understand now why he is who he is, how he thinks, the affect his father has had on him and his own personal brand of parenting, which isnt working all that great but its all he knew from the way he was raised.

I know I love his strong arms around me and I know he needs and loves me. He really doesnt have a clue how to express love because it is some kind of weakness according to the way his father raised him (and his father isnt close to ANY of his six kids as a result) I take whatever he gives.

Its just like my big tom cat comes and lays a mouse, a snake or a frog on the porch for me and meows for my acceptance and approval, it may not be exactly WHAT I wanted but thats the only way my cat knows how to express his love for me. :)

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'm unlucky

That my mother answered the door and bought some magazines.

But I'm lucky that when I saw my wife it was love at first sight.

And she says the same.

And we have been married since 1972.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Last week she said: "I Hate you and I wish you were dead!" ........She's such a sweet heart

• ninja
    ninja

I think my wife appreciated it when I hired a forklift truck to carry her over the threshhold on our wedding night

• blondie
    blondie

It's not the words...........he pampers and supports me and I do the same for him.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit