What did your partner/lover/hubby/wife say...

by mtsgrad 20 Replies latest jw friends

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

or do to convince you that you loved them to bits?

mtsgrad

• wings
    wings

you ok?

wings

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

She said YES.

• loosie
    loosie

Danced with me like I have never danced before. I swear it seemed like everyone else on the dance floor disappeared and it was just us.

• caliber
    caliber

Actions speak louder than words.... but the eyes speak the loudest.... they connect with your inner soul ! ~~Cal

• Purza
    Purza

He doesn't have to say a word - his actions speak for him.

Like having dinner ready for the family when I am in school two nights a week.

Like cleaning my windshield on a cold morning (if I leave the car outside). Its the little things that make me know how cherished I truly am.

Purza

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

He kind of stalked me.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Carried me all the way home in the snow !....We were on a date and his car got stuck in the snow as the snow had just started falling so fast. I lived a few blocks from there and he carried me all the way home as I had flats on ..then he walked all the way home to his house which was probably about a 45 min to an hour walk..

I just knew he would always take care of me!

Snoozy...

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

My beloved didn't have to say a word to me all, he had to do to cause my heart to melt across a room was when he would kiss me from a distance, and it made me all warm and tingly inside my very being. No one at anytime in my entire life affected me like my Marco did. May he rest in peace. I miss him so very much. Orangefatcat

• jgnat
    jgnat

This morning he woke up with a scratchy throat and he was worried he was catching a cold. I got him some medicine and told him he would be OK. When he started feeling better tonight, he told me he would do the same if I were ever sick.

I find that very comforting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit