Know any cases from platform or audience of "apostate" remarks?

by Gregor 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gregor
    Gregor

Since leaving, one of my fantasies (after hours on the platform in the old days) is making a well planned statement, starting out subtle and building it into an outright expose of WT doctrine. It would have to be a specific subject, (1914 generation would be good) to keep it consise and simple. Has anyone ever seen this done? I have seen a couple of "crackpot" situations where somebody yelled from the audience, but nothing very effective.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I have never been there when someone said something from the platform or shouted out. But there was this guy that disassociated himself many years ago. The brothers read his entire letter, a tirade about doctrine, hypocrisy, people,and that he thought the whole thing was a cult. I could never figure out why they didn't just say he disassociated himself, it's funny to me now.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

That doesn't sound right at all. Since when does a congregation read a letter someone writes about themselves to the congregation sounds just to bizarre to me. and I am just a cat Orangefatcat

• avishai
    avishai

littletoe got up on stage and gave a whole talk like that. There should be a link on here somewhere...

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I remember when they used to read disassociation letters out.

I heard a brother answer up once and it went something like this..."When Jerusalem was destroyed...(really sarcastic tone starts here)in 607 *cough cough*." That was funny.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Avishia..Yeah,I remember that..Little Toe did the Deal..LOL!!.............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Honesty
    Honesty
    littletoe got up on stage and gave a whole talk like that. There should be a link on here somewhere...

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/littletoe/Profile.html

• ninja
    ninja

here's a challenge for all you would be apostates out there.....get up in front of the "nice but brainwashed" and give it big licks.....and stick the mp3 on here....the best gets a "no 1 apostate" t'shirt and 100 dollars or the equivalent from me.....guaranteed....apostates promise....and.....da ninja keeps his promises

• StAnn
    StAnn

Ninja, I'll add $50 to the pot. The "best apostate talk given in the KH" award, what a send off to JWD!

Stan

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I'd add to that pot, that's just priceless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit