Simple: What's Your Opinion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I was a victim.....

....they are victims.....

.....anyone I influenced to join them is a victim....

....including my family....

....who continue to make more victims....

I try to make it very clear to any JW that I talk to, that I do not differentiate between their high control group and any other high control group.

I don't know if it has worked yet, as every JW that has promised to "get back to me about that" seems to have lost my phone number after I have told them my experiences leading up to 1975, including showing them physical evidence of the crass stupidity that my family involved themselves in because of the 'increasing light' of that era.

I have to keep repeating my mantra to myself....

"It wasn't my fault"

"It wasn't my fault"

"It wasn't my fault"

"It wasn't my fault"

I was just a vicim.

It is so hard to get into my thick scull that it is not my fault that other people are victims due to my activities while still a victim myself/

The only valid excuse I can think of, is that I was born into this mess.

Sorry

Just havin' a bad day.

Cheers

Chris

• WTWizard
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007

They make nice Coffee.......no that all I've got.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

They smell nice!

• minimus
    minimus

I watched tv last night and saw a program on a cult in New Mexico? that has a leader who was saying last Oct. 31st, there would be "the end of the world". For 9 months previous to that claim, he allowed a reporter to interview him, the "God-man" and the believers. The sick thing was that even AFTER nothing happened after his failed date, NO ONE cared! They still carried on in their merry old way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit