Simple: What's Your Opinion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

What's Your Opinion of Jehovah's Witnesses?

I think they're funny. Incredibly fun to watch.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

For the most part well meaning people as individuals who are completely misled. The higher up the ladder, the less sincere

• golf2
    golf2

I've said this from the beginning, "Emotional Misfits."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Blah BlahBlah BlahCleverLa La LaLa La LaGood vs EvilAll PraiseBeating A Dead Horse 4Beating A Dead Horse 4Good vs Evil 2Good vs Evil 2Picking NosePicking NosePrayingPrayingWindow CleaningWindow Cleaning.........CoffinCoffinCoffin.........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• StAnn
    StAnn

50% of them are just mislead and ignorant (born-ins, mainly). There's a chance they may see the light and escape. The other 50% are mostly power-hungry idiots who want to be big fish in small ponds, caring only that people look up to them as "elders" and not caring what they do to the R&F.

All of them, without question, are dumb.

Regardless, I'd rather not be around any JW ever, ever, ever, ever, ever.

StAnn

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Because I used to be one, I think they are sadly misled.

They have forfeited the pursuit of happiness for the false assurance of something grand that will never, ever happen.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I generally agree that they are just well meaning and misled. But there is a segment, as in many religions, that need to feel superior, and this is how they achieve it. God has chosen them, they are part of the inner circle.

• White Dove
    White Dove

They are misled sheeple who don't have the strength or opportunity to break free and live as the little nagging voice tells them they should.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Self Deluded

Deluded

Embarrassed

Ashamed

I also used to be one. And I was all of the above.

I struggle now not to despise them as I try not to hold each and everyone of them partly responsible for all the deaths and heartache ensuing from the no blood and no transplants policies.

Thomas Covenant

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Many mean well, but like others have said they are just so dam afraid of questioning what they are being taught, if it sounds stupid then maybe it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit