My first concert - Melbourne Billy Joel on Saturday night!!

by Witness 007 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

A group of Witnesses including my sister went to UB40 concert but I thought they were "drug orientated" and I was a poor pioneer boy so I didn't go, but as Kyser said.......Barbara Striesand, yes.......Kiss no!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Billy Joel? Isn't he 90 and in a wheelchair?

even if he is..what bearing does that have on his ability to make music?

• Kudra
    Kudra

I love Billy Joel!!!

He is the absolute best for singing along to...

-you are super lucky to get to see him!

• foreverfree
    foreverfree

I remember my first concert. It was in a large club. It was Armoured Saint/Helloween and Grim Reaper. I was 16. One of my buds I went with picked his nose and put the booger on the side of the building while we were in line to get in. While Helloween was on, Steve Grimmet was walking around the club with a girl on each arm. I always wanted to be a rock star cuz of seeing that.

• ninja
    ninja

hey tijjy....stephen hawking the "guitar king fanny magnet" has never been the same since he's been in the "chair"

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

The first concert I saw when when I was leaving the JW's...my teen daughters and I decided to go see ELO..harmless right?

I had a blast and so did the girls. Only thing is I kept commenting all night about the smoke..I kept wanting to call the police and turn them in for allowing people to smoke pot. I got stoned just sitting there.... Bad Pot!!! I was shocked that things like that were allowed...(I still had those JW issues..)

Snoozy..who heard that Billy Joel puts on a great concert! Have fun and yell and dance a lot..don't forget to throw panties on the stage..

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

That's a great show!! I've seen him alone and with Elton John on the Face to Face tour.

I love Scenes From an Italian Restaurant.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager
    Armoured Saint/Helloween and Grim Reaper.

Holy shit, I would kill to see that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit