by disneycuty 30 Replies latest jw friends

• hippikon
    hippikon

Out of the fire into the frying pan!

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

ALRIGHT!!!! WAHOOOO!!
    Congratulations!
    Welcome to the club Disneycuty! I'm a D'ad member myself.

ofcmad

"Noah was a drunk and look what he accomplished." The Metatron/ Dogma
  • TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Congratulations! It is nice to see people standing up for what they believe in or do not believe in. I am sure it will make it easier both for you and for those remaining, as the air will have been cleaned for all parties. I wish you a happy life for as long as it lasts (and am just sorry that it will not be as long as it could have been ...... :-) )

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

Just to add my best wishes also, and a big welcome. I da'd just over a year ago and I have never been happier, it was tough in the first few weeks, months even, but it is certainly worth the effort. Life is good - enjoy it!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hippie you ASSHOLE! i was starting to think you had heart ... but nooooo you just had to end your post with your typical prickish way

:+++

PISS ME OFF! :P

p.s. congrats on your new freedoms cutie :)

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Disney go BACCCCCCCCK go BACK to Jehovahs LOVING PEOPLE...go back NOWWWWW and all will be forgiven...go baaaaaack :::waving call book hypnotically::::::: When I click my fingers you will BEG to return to jehovahs CLEAAAAAN Organization....... ::::CLICK::::: hmmmm....

HEY!!! Thats it...Im shunnin your ass.

Your evil Twin
    Bwah hahahahhahaaaaaaa

• hippikon
    hippikon

I love you too Mango!

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

There is freedom in Christ my friend! I am glad you have found that. Feel free to email me if you want to chat. ( [email protected])

Lord bless you,

Penn

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

YES I dissassociated myself 10 yrs ago too and gradually turned apostate-- I am a bone fide apostate now...TO all apostates, etc. HAPPY HOLIDAYS and A GREAT NEW YEAR 2002 !!!!! ALSO for 20+ yrs I have been single and celibate and I prefer that Being married to Brother A. now decd sucked big time (another story) that was for 10 yrs.and 10 yrs. was enough for me..I am head of my own household small that it is and stuck in my ways !!!!! TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELVES---it is hard enough for me to take care of myself!!!

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lol, awwww (((hippi))) i wasn't talking to you...i was talking to hippiE, as in TheOldHippie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit