I lost the right to raise my JW kid........

by oompa 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sass_my_frass

Hi Oompa,

Sorry for your situation I know it sucks. I find it very disturbing the amount of mind control they are able to hold on folks. Think about it we attend for some time, we see the lies and then we leave. However, we still obey their rules, even though we know they are not God's chosen we ack as if they are. We are told that if we leave then WE are to avoid talking to them!. I remember being told that if I was to leave and later see another witness walking toward me I was to cross the street or somehow avoid a meeting. I is our responsabilitiy to make their rules easy for them to obey. One day a friend of my wife wanted to borrw our truck to do some moving, he was very friendly and buddy - buddy anded me. I said yes and when he returned it I asked if he finished the job of if he needed it another day. He did not respond even though I asked him a second time. I told that he was an ass to which she replied that I was the ass for trying to talk to him since I was not following the rules! I realized then who foolish I was for not being aware of how deep their mind control is. Now I make it a point to talk to witness especally in public just to show them they don't control me.

Best to you Oompa, keep talking to your son, one day he will realize what a great father your really are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit