what's on your list of things to do before you die?

by fern 28 Replies latest jw friends

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

1. Go to a football (soccer) world cup final.

2. Do a sky dive

3. Visit a country in all 5 continents

4. Get disfellowshipped

5. Free my mother and my brother from the clutches of the WTBTS

• foreverfree
    foreverfree

I'd love to travel the world and have sex with beautiful women from as many races as possible.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

This is going to sound stupid but what the hell.

Eat a live baby octopus. Yes really. Among other things.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

There is so much to still be done. I love travelling - so definately on my list - more exotic places, and preferably with a partner / friend - sharing beauty like that is best ... well, shared.

Meet Pirate Rockbeard

Take my brother to a football match to watch some of his favorite players (this will happen in 2010 - SA is hosting the Football world cup)

Get my own little small holding up and running.

Go shark diving / see the great barrier reef

I'd love to bungee - don't know if I could handle it though.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

oh...and I want to see the Watch Tower Society EXPLODE and DIE

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

stand on the Great Wall of China

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

The idea that 'sex' is on somebody's list is a bit sad!!!

Funnily, I was talking to my son yesterday and suggesting that we ought to try and see a 'Space Shuttle' take off before it is retired. It a bit like Concorde, there'll never be another that fires the imagination in such a way.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Travel and see as many places as possible.

Fish one more time in the Wasatch Range.

Kiss kiss kiss kiss my kids.

When I was dying my last words before surgery were, "Tell my kids I love them".

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I did enough traveling and have lost my wanderlust, although an Alaskan cruise sounds like it would be nice.

Other things I would like to do: to make peace with myself over things in the past (childhood) that I had no control over. I have to realize I cannot go back and change anything in my home. Don't want to feel guilt or self-hatred. I am the type who tries to go back in my mind to where I think something went wrong. It is a useless mental rut that I sometimes go into when I listen to Oldies music. I have to accept that I am an underachiever and should love myself in spite of it.

Another thing I want to do is finally put bad memories of the religion out of my mind.

LHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit