what's on your list of things to do before you die?

by fern 28 Replies latest jw friends

• fern
    fern

#1 to visit Ireland. #2 go to the Kentucky Derby....with GOOD seats, not the infield.

I have others but they are less important.

• zagor
    zagor

On physical side I'd love to go to suborbital flight with likes of Virigin Galactics, sails around the earth in a yacht, write a book...

on a more personal side, for the one left behind I would hope they would be left with a memory that would bring a smile to their face every time they think of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL0uM65t53U

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Man, I saw that movie-and all I could think of was : If my husband goes before me, I'm moving to Ireland!:)

I would also like to have sex again before I die, so this could all coincide nicely:)

And I want to eat Italian food prepared by someone who actually speaks Italian. In Florence or Sienna. With that Irish guy:)

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'd like to retire and spend 20 years enjoying myself.

See and spend time in every state in the USA.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Most importantly- continue to be as faithful to the LORD as I can possibly be.

In addition- love more than I have already, forgive more than I have already, learn more than I have already, forgive more than I have already, give more than I have already, learn more than I have already, care more than I have already, travel more than I have already, help more than I have already, be there for a loved one more than I have already, and many more things I hope I will see during the rest of my life.

BA

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Maybe Pioneer?

Outaservice

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Visit the "Holy Land"..................Las Vegas!

• Mandette
    Mandette

Visit and work at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanah, Utah.

Have many more vacations on the coast of North Carolina.

Do some eco-vacations such as studying the wolves of the Upper Penisula of Michigan, or turtles on the coast of New Jersey.

Have tons of sex.

Take a train across the country or drive it. The Rockies are magnificent!!!!!

Swim with wild dolphins.

M

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

#1 Create a list of things to do before I die.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Pay off my credit cards.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit