DINNER plans

by stillajwexelder 12 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I agree, Shamus. That's why I said that the best restaurants I have been to are in Atlanta, even Cartersville, GA has fantastic restaurants. Chicago has some of the best and unique restaurants in the world.

In Cartersville there is Gondolier's Pizza. It's a family owned Greek restaurant. They serve gyros, Italian type roast beef sandwhiches with mushrooms and roasted garlic cloves. They serve the best pizza and it was always two for one. They serve Greek salads with feta cheese as well as Greek deserts and pastries.

There is Mexicana Grille, owned and run by bonafide Mexicans. Fantastic salsa and chips, the best I've had and the best cheese queso dip. The chicken chimichangas are to die for and they make the best spanish rice and refried beans you could ask for.

Ming Moon is just a little Chinese take out place. The prices are great and the food is pretty good. Especially their steamed dumplings and crab rangoons. My favorite dish is cashew chicken. They will give you fried rice with your orders, too.

Now, that said, I haven't been to C'ville since 2003. I hope the restaurants are still open and doing well.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Outback.

Now a personal question, stilla, if you will indulge me.

rare?

medium?

or well burnt?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Go with the outback keep the money in Florida.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit