DINNER plans

by stillajwexelder 12 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well my choice is Ruby Tuesdays, Outback Steak House or Applebees - what do you think?

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i think you need more choices.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Franchises R Us

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If I am prepared to drive a way, I do have more choices

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Local diner for weeknight fare with the kids. Like to find a little winery with good music and eat whatever they have on special that night on the weekends. Tonight it's cold and we are home for home cooked meal of chicken and mashed potatoes.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

those three restaurants remind me of Talladega nights

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I did Ruby Tuesdays - Crab Cake apetizer followed by shrimp something entree washed down with Sam Adams and Woodford Reserve

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I like Black Angus or a nice little place no one here has ever heard of that has a little courtyard with old brick walls and plants away from the traffic and noise, and they have nice old school Italian music and food and relaxed(meaning, I didn't feel rushed out of there) service and I loved it in the summer. Food was excellent and tasted like your mom's if she was a REALLY excellent cook. It is in Everett WA and I will be going back soon, I hope!! That courtyard made me forget there WAS such a thing as Applebee's and Olive Garden! It is called the Majestic Cafe http://www.themajesticcafe.com/specials.php

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I like OutBack. They used to have chicken breast with bacon on it, covered with cheese and tomatoes and green onions on top of it. Yummmy. I ordered honey mustard to dip the chicken in.

I like Logan's Roadhouse. I like Chili's or at least I used to like Chilis. I like Red Lobster and Macaroni Grille. But my favorite restaurtants are in Atlanta and Chicago.

• shamus100
    shamus100

The world is losing it's one of a kind restaurants. I hate franchise eateries - they are just cookie-cutter shit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit