Palin gives interview with turkey slaughter as her backdrop

by LDH 35 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
  • Emma
    Emma

Thank you for giving this its own thread!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Pure Gold. If SNL doesn't use this as material for their opening skit on Saturday, they're missing the boat. (Tina Fey, one more time, please.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-kjM1asH-8

• watson
    watson

Maybe an exhagerated slaughterhouse scene with spurting fluids?? Squeeling meese, howling wolves....?

• shamus100
    shamus100

OH MY GOD.

She's as dumb as the day is long. Thank god and all things holy she isn't in office.

• LDH
    LDH

"This is so much FUN!" LOL

Look at the dude chewing gum while he watches her, while holding down the turkey struggling to take its last breath.

LOL. What a retard.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Somehow, I can't help but feel that this is a portent of her political future - a turkey getting its neck wrung.

• Emma
    Emma

She is in office; it's contained to Alaska at this point.

At the end of the video it's said she was asked if that would be a problem for the background and she said no. Before that, I was feeling bad that no one was watching out for her.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Look at the dude chewing gum while he watches her, while holding down the turkey struggling to take its last breath.

My favorite part!

Earlier, she is reading (with some difficulty) a pardon for one of the turkeys. I almost felt sorry for her. From bright lights big city, to .............this.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

How many times has this happened to you? You have a bass. You're trying to find an exciting, new way to prepare it for dinner. You could scale the bass, remove the head, tail and bones and serve the fish as you would any other fish dinner. But why bother now that you can use Ronco's amazing new kitchen tool -- the Super Bass-o-Matic '76! Yes fish eater the days of troublesome scaling, gutting and cutting are over!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/19046/saturday-night-live-bassomatic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit