nasty email to my coworker ala 'watchtower comments'

by tsar_robles 23 Replies latest jw friends

• tsar_robles
    tsar_robles

hey john doe, what does receiving daily boasting emails from this guy have to do with me keeping an eye on him? He likes to make it known to everyone his 'accomplishments' while we are all struggling to keep up with projects on top of our daily ticket volume. Well, like I said that is changing as of Monday. I realize that I might sound like a wanker but if that was really the case my boss would not have listened to me and made the changes he decided to make, giving this guy some of my calls/clients...lol

• oompa
    oompa
    jgnat: but at least you wouldn't have come off as a big jerk.

tsar....did you come off as a big jerk to anyone?....i did not see that in your report back, and i thought you may come off as a hero to your co-workers....what did they think you big jerk!.......you are in big trouble if only oompa saw your plight and the humorus way you sought relief.....where is everyones sense of humor?......oompa

• tsar_robles
    tsar_robles

oh no, oompa, everyone got a kick out of the email, even my boss asked me to step on a spider and said just think its that guy lol

• oompa
    oompa
    tsar: oh no, oompa, everyone got a kick out of the email, even my boss

ahhh...and yet there are those here who still question the oompsters incredible and on target sense of humor???...noooo....it cant be....best of luck tsar!!........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit