nasty email to my coworker ala 'watchtower comments'

by tsar_robles 23 Replies latest jw friends

• tsar_robles
    tsar_robles

hey everyone,

I've allowed this guy at work to make my life miserable for the past two years.... he is totally the opposite of a team player; and he's always sending emails to our boss trying to show off. Well, today I replied to one of his latest emails and included everyone in the reply but I replied to him ala 'watchtower comments' ... lol. This email earned me a meeting with him and my boss tomorrow morning... lmao.. any 'additional' comments welcome...

I broked down his paragraph into quoted lines along with a comment:

-------------------------------------------

"Guys, the rest of the hard drives for the 5000s are imaged now" -- So you are not keeping them and using them all for yourself this time?

"The 512 ram is in the box and 2 piles next to it are 256mb and 128mb" - Read above... oh wait, I guess this time there are enough supplies for everyone so no need to stockpile and hide them away?

"I moved the compressor out there and filled the dolly tires" -- So I guess you ran out of computers to dust, eh?

"I'll be changing out computers after lunch" -- So, that's more like 2pm or so... It's so nice to live so close...

"If you guys need anything just give me a call"

-- That's so nice of you to ask. Perhaps if you had offered yourself since I started exactly 2 years ago you could have helped me with some of the 754 additional tickets that I've closed since I started here. [he's closed 2.341 helpdesk tickets in the last two years compared to 3,095 of mine]. And this is not counting other projects and other special requests I get bombarded with on a daily basis... thanks again.

------------------------------------------------------------

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

I understand how you feel completely. Sometimes, you just can't take any more from people like that. Every job has one. Mine has a woman who has been with the company for 25+ years and who is a big bully. I tried to be nice to her, to ignore her, to understand her but she is the type of person who you have to stand up to or it gets worse. I'm from Flint, Michigan ( you all know what kind of reputation flint has) and was not about to let her continue to be so hateful to me!! The Flinttown part of me came out! Well, not all of it but the strong, determined side. I had to struggle to keep the part of it that wanted to beat her A** under control and I did.

It had gotten so bad with me and her that management sent us to employee counseling together. The counselor agreed with me and let mgmt have it for allowing this this woman to treat everyone so terrible. She didn't change but she certainly leaves me alone and most of her butt- kissing power with managment has been diminished. Good luck with your meeting.

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

I'm sorry, but while it may be true that your co-worker is a jerk, that doesn't really come through in his email. It certainly doesn't appear to indicate anything Watchtower-ish is afoot. Rather, you sound like someone who can't bear to see someone trying to do a good job... and let others know it. To be honest, your comments sound childish, even hateful, and if I were your boss, I'd have a meeting with you, too.

May I ask, if the shortcoming is truly your co-worker's, why do you let yourself become offended as a result? Couldn't that be taken as your shortcoming?

Attempting to publicly embarass someone simply because they annoy you isn't clever; it's mean, childish... and maybe even stupid, depending on the outcome of your meeting.

Here's hoping you haven't made a "bad" bed for yourself... and wishing you peace, on all sorts of levels 'cause you sound like you need it. Truly.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I've allowed this guy at work to make my life miserable for the past two years.... he is totally the opposite of a team player;

How does your email compare with this standard?

• Summer wine
    Summer wine

A Guest

Get a life.................. someone here just needed a little support. I dont think the persons E mail will be recognized !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well I dont know you, and I dont know this guy but I do know that your bosses can see a wanker a mile away. If he was a wanker, Im sure they knew it. If they didnt think you were a wanker before, Im positive they do now.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

A Guest

Get a life.................. someone here just needed a little support. I dont think the persons E mail will be recognized !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aguest is exactly right. Tsar did try to publicly embarass someone. No not here, at work by his reply to all.

someone here just needed a little support.

I dont support wankers or wankerdom.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Aguest get a life"........Aguest/Shelby is one of the most kindest and truthful people we have on this board..She simply responded truthfully to a thread.....And..Shelby has a life..She will hopefully pass her Bar Exam in the near future..I would say someone who has studied to become a Lawyer,has a Life!..LOL!!.....................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• oompa
    oompa

lmao!...i love it....at least this lazy selfish prick knows where you stand....and everyone else does too and prob feels the same as you!....you will be a rock star even if you are fired...but i sure hope not!....maybe this will really wake your boss up too....good luck!!,.......oompa

• Priest73
    Priest73

That email screams "I'm DOUCHE BAG"

grow a sack man, and be glad you don't work for AIG or Citi, or Ford, or GM. Oh, and clean the sand out of your vagina.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit