New Star Trek Trailer

by [email protected] 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• sarahle102@yahoo.com
  • justhuman
    justhuman

Love Star Trek, hope this one will be good also

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

As a long time Trek fan raised by a Trek fan (geekyness runs in the family), I have a feeling that this is going to suck bad. Somehow Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner managed to stand in front of each other without looking like they were going to make out.

While Roddenberry turns in his grave, somewhere, "out there", William Shatner is about to kick someone's everloving ASS.

BTS

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I look forward to watching it. As much as I have enjoyed all the older series and movies, Star Trek could use some new blood and a new look.

Dave

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Bring it on.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

BurnTheShips:

As a long time Trek fan raised by a Trek fan (geekyness runs in the family), I have a feeling that this is going to suck bad. Somehow Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner managed to stand in front of each other without looking like they were going to make out.

Just for you: http://cosmicduckling.com/spirk/stories.htm

• BurnTheShips
  • oompa
    oompa

i thought this was going to be a picture of a custom motor home or camper trailer that looked like the enterprise......darn.......oompa

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I don't mind them updating Star Trek. After the disaster created by Rick Berman and Brannon Braga's moronic direction of the franchise, something needed to be done.

What concerns me is the loss of what made Star Trek unique. Star Trek in the 60's was about optimism. The main thrust of the show was that mankind would get its act together and create a better world. The was still the case to some degree with the Next Generation, but with DS9 and Voyager it started straying away from what made Star Trek what it was.

I've heard good things about the film, but I'm reserving judgment.

• blondie
    blondie

The first Trek movie wasn't the best but many more were made after that. I'm looking forward to it. The actor that plays Syler on Heroes will be playing Spock.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit