How Women are treated in the WTS - from the Awake!

by hawkaw 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LMAO!!!

"Sit down and be quite you stupid woman! You're head is not big enough!"

Sounds like a classic symptom of "adequacy" issues... they seem very concerned about the size of the ?head?.

Hmm... where's my ruler?

• myelaine
    myelaine

But why don't the Organization also print the Scriptures to also show the responsibility and punishment for abuse of such headship?

The Organization is held more responsible for God's children, given their record, they don't want to advertise their punishment.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Why is it always about size with you men????

Sherry

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Why is it always about size with you men?

And women don't ?

• barry
    barry

I remember reading intellegence is more to do with good blood circulation around the brain and not brain size. They have studied some very intelligent people and found there brains no bigger than anyone elses. But they did have good blood circulation.Barry

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Somehow as I read back through some of this I found myself humming the tune from the Wizard of Oz.....

if I only had a brain.....

Sherry

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Members of the 144,000 include men and women - hey -that means that women have some value doesn't it? If women can assist in ruling from the heavens - why not here on earth?

'because of the angels'. whatever the f*** that's supposed to mean.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

this thread reminds me of harry enfield's, mr chomondley-warner.

ladies, for pity's sake, dont foolishly attempt to join the conversation with wild and dangerous opinions of your own!

• barry
    barry

Sherry,

Thats a good one im sitting here laughing. Barry

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

This thread needs to be read by every woman that has any thought of going back to "Gods Loving Organization"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit