Did You See "Coverups" In The Congregation?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ex wife's Dad was the PO. I saw alot covered over in that family

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

An overbearing elder from a neighboring congregation screwed us over for a couple thousand euros during our quick build, and as a result we couldn't afford to buy our ventilation system. The local pansy PO just bent over and paid it, and demanded a cover-up so nobody would know (and bring reproach on jehoobies name). The accounts servant was PISSED and so was I.

When we were looking for quotes on materials, this "brother" said "don't worry, I have lots of extras in my work shop, I'll just take care of it". So we thought wow, OK, the stuff isn't that good looking, but at least it's free, we can use our money for other things. Then at the end he gave us his bill!!! He charged us €700 for the ugliest particle-board laminated table you ever saw. No more than 12" wide - for the stage where the women do their talks. I couldn't bear to see the man, because I would have busted that table over his head. OK, maybe I still have a bit of anger over this one.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!! In 1993 a sleep-over was held at the home of a brother, now long faded. His 2 sons were there , 13 and 17, along with a number of other boys. During the course of the night, one boy, 17, the son of the P.O., performed oral sex on another younger boy, age 13. The younger boy did NOT know this was happening until he awoke to find this other kid DOING him!!! It turned out that the 13 year old son of the brother in whose home the sleep-over was held told his dad that the older pervert had tried to do the same to him but that he didn't understand what the kid was tryng to do and just brushed the kid aside and thought " That was wierd of him". The offender was my older son's best friend and he was mortified.

So, the following Sunday after the meeting, this had all come out by then, the brother in whose home the event took place in approached the elders, who had gathered in the front of the hall. He announced to them his abhorance of what had taken place and the fact that the P.O.'s son had tried it on HIS son also. He told them that this was a CRIMINAL act and that the POLICE should be notified. He expressed himself on this matter to the point of referring to the P.O.'s son as a pedophile.

The elders told him to calm down and that the matter was being HANDLED. No need to involve the public, hush hush.

Well, an announcement was made that the kid had been reproved, no talk about it from the platform. Done Deal!

So, 2 years go by and the kid is appointed an MS!!! YES!!! You read this correctly! Oh, his parents were just beaming! My oh my!! I looked at my EX and made some remark and she said that he was a fine young man and that jehovah accepted him.

OK, so another year goes by and this kid gets accepted at BETHEL!!!! Talk about covering things up, and cronism!!! favoratism, nepotism!!!!

A year or so goes by and the kid leaves bethel, not his thing I guess. By then I had begun to fade and only this last year did I hear from my older son that the kid is now a HOMOSEXUAL!!!!DUH!!! Who'd of thunk????

The parents are no longer in touch with the son but the P.O. never skipped a beat in being the P.O.

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit