Full moon? Drunks - 0 Uzzah - 3 Peaceful Resolutions - 4

by Uzzah 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Has anyone else noticed that people were completely screwed up today. I had people at work freaking out, that normally are normal, others picking stupid battles just for the sake of fighting.

I hit my favourite pub tonight to forget about the day and ended up 'bouncing' three different beligerents. All three at least 6 inches shorter 50-70 lbs lighter yet they insisted on attempting to throw punches and generally cause a scene. (background - I am about 6'5" 260 lbs and used to teach arrest/restraint procedures and handcuff training) Two ended up getting arrested and one taken home by friends. I am not even going to get into the women that wanted to toss it up with pretty much any other gal. Hen-fights.... now that is scary!!

So needless to say it was not exactly what I would call a restful evening. Did anyone else find it a weird day overall?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Mine was just run of the mill normal.

Other than a bit of a tiff with a self-deluded liberal, and my aching sciatica [weather changes and all] it was just a regular day at work. It rained all day - never pleasant for those of us who work outside, but just routine otherwise.

Must've been the full moon there. The clouds kept us from seeing one here.

Jeff

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

OMG the people I've had to deal with the last couple of days were BONKERS!! All day on Wednesday I was asking if it was a full moon, and sure enough when I checked after work, it was.

What makes people go crazy with the full moon???

Sorry you missd out on your restful evening Uzzah, I can't imagine anyone wanting to pick a fight with you, they must have been influenced by the moon for that one! lol

• ataloa
    ataloa
    (background - I am about 6'5" 260 lbs and used to teach arrest/restraint procedures and handcuff training

Well...whip me, beat me, make me write bad checks.

I work alone, thank god, but I did notice a lot of potentially harmful creatures out yesterday - a snake in my work area that had to be moved out of the way; the biggest black widow spider I've ever seen; got covered up with so many ants that I had to shuck my pants; when the yellow-jackets started dive-bombing me, I knew it was time to call it a day.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I work in a jail.

The inmates start howling at the moon when the moon is full.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Uzzah, were you out on Lake Shore last night? I was over by Mimico - truly nuts! I headed home early, but could hear the sirens all night.

• Mary
    Mary
    Uzzah, were you out on Lake Shore last night? I was over by Mimico - truly nuts! I headed home early, but could hear the sirens all night.

The craziests (is that a word?) are all congregated down on Front Street after dark. I don't go down there unless I've got a cross and some garlic with me.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

That's why I moved to Scarborough. No crazies here.

W

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

This is the week of the full moon people are weird, I can tell you the cells are full
    during this time...gravitational pull or whatever lots loose it!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

all quiet here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit