Full moon? Drunks - 0 Uzzah - 3 Peaceful Resolutions - 4

by Uzzah 15 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yep!..Crazies for me too!..Some really old guy followed me into a mall parking lot in his van..Told me I did`nt stop for a lady in a cross walk..I told him there was no lady in a cross walk.....Silly bugger stalked me and wanted a confrontation..I just walked away.....A total nutcase..Crazy Eyes........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I am in collections... today was weird in retrospect..... I thought it was just the rainy, sleety, dreery day... full moon....who knew?

Snakes ()

ps..having met Uzzah, I had to laugh....... dont cross Uzzah in a dark alley...lol...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

After meeting you once I sure wouldn't want to mess with ya. They must have been crazy drunk

When I was working at a homeless shelter we always had the wildest and busiest times - and called the police most often during the full moon

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

These crazy things are happening because India landed a lunar probe on the moon today.

NEW DELHI (AFP) — India rejoiced Saturday over the landing of a lunar probe on the moon's surface that vaulted the country into the league of space-faring nations like the United States, Russia and Japan.

There are always a lot of lunarticks around when man tampers with nature. Next thing you know, they'll be sending a man to the sun. I hope they do it at night because it can get pretty hot up there.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Next thing you know, they'll be sending a man to the sun. I hope they do it at night because it can get pretty hot up there.

Silly FJ -- don't you know they'll land on the DARK side of the sun?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Weds had to have something going on because it was absolute shit for me. A deal died and it screwed my whole month

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit