did your wife run off and get pregnant?

by oompa 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl
    OH Brother!...Reniaa and Country Girl,my little comment did not give license to turn this thread into a MUSHFEST of odd but happy marriages!....geeze back on topic...let hear some horror stories out there!!!!!........lol...................oompa

Well... my friend went out when she was a teenager with the guy who brought boy children to the "candy man" in houston in the 70's who subsequently raped and killed them. My best friend in the 80's was killed by gang members; another friend killed a girl in austin; what more do you want me to say? I'm a true crime fan... and alot of the true crime has happened in my backyard.

CG

• oompa
    oompa

crazyblond....damm your utube video is no longer available dammit!........and....

GEEZE Country Girl...let me be more specific....horror stories about DIVORCE!!!.......thanks though, start a thread on that!........ooompa

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

My story had divorce in it and a whole lot of other stuff.....can it stay?

Snoozy...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

The you tube video was of carrie underwood, and the song was "before he cheats"..........

Thanks for the call today!! It totally made my day. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Love that apostaphone!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

GEEZE Country Girl...let me be more specific....horror stories about DIVORCE!!!.......thanks though, start a thread on that!........ooompa

oh sorry...

CG

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

did your wife run off and get pregnant?

still awful and words still fail me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit