I worked with C.O. yesterday in field service

by BonaFide 16 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As Minimus said

Bonafide, tell us more about your Circuit Overseer past, please.

I am not one to cast aspersions on a members story, but ,does this read like the writing of an ex C.Overseer?

• minimus
    minimus

Is he "bonafide"?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    We went to McDonalds first for coffee, stayed 20 minutes, then drove to a return visit, then back to KH for lunch.

So how much of the "urgent" work was done by the brothers? It sounds like
    literally one return visit was accomplished. Even if you glazed over some of this,
    it certainly wasn't all that urgent to get that tract out in everyone's hands. Those
    people who don't get it could die at Armageddon any minute now.

The C.O. told a lot of experiences in the car about the tract campaign,

...instead of helping you all with great experiences of your own with it. Well,
    maybe one of the pioneer sisters in the cong. will have a great experience.

...and how the work is growing in sign language in the United States.

Must stay positive and prove there is growth. Otherwise, that cognitive dissonance
    will bug ya.

also how the ones that were reassigned from Bethel love the field ministry and are glad they are reassigned. He said some were not too thrilled at first, but now they are happy.

...because they have been straightened out and told that they are happy OR they were
    removed from their assignments as unhappy ones who no longer have the spirit, and they
    are no longer counted among the reassigned happy ones. Just keep telling everyone that
    they are happy, you are happy, we are happy. Many will believe it and say "I am happy."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bonafide..I`ve read your threads..My best guess is,you know nothing about being a C/O..It`s unlikely you have even spent much time with one.....Minimus,Blues Brother and I are DubKids..We`re adults now,but we were raised in the JW`s..We grew up in a very special world..It can`t be faked.......................Minimus..I think the more this guy says,the more the C/O story will come apart....................................BluesBrother..No,this guy does not behave like a C/O...........................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

minimus

Is he "bonafide"?

i thought he was - but another CO story

Clint Eastwood

• minimus
    minimus

I was his DO.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..You were his D/O?..LOL!!........I`ll bet if we went into Abbreviated Dub Talk,we would lose this guy in a heartbeat..Dub Language is coded enough,without abbreviating it..LOL!!....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit