God is appointing rulers on earth!

by Kosonen 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

By the decree of watchers the thing is, and by the saying of holy ones the request is, to the intent that people living may know that the Most High is Ruler in the kingdom of mankind and that to the one whom he wants to, he gives it and he sets up over it even the lowliest one of mankind.” -Daniel 2:17

Do you see it happen?

• Dagney
    Dagney

So was Bush God's idea?

• inkling
    inkling
    So was Bush God's idea?

Allthough, to be fair, it's not the WORST idea God has ever had. Bush looks like a downright GREAT idea when compared to the Guinea Worm parasite. [inkling]

• yknot
    yknot

Umm

(Daniel

2:17)17 After that Daniel went to his own house; and to Han·a·ni´ah, Mish´a·el and Az·a·ri´ah his companions he made known the matter,

(Daniel

4:17)17 By the decree of watchers the thing is, and [by] the saying of holy ones the request is, to the intent that people living may know that the Most High is Ruler in the kingdom of mankind and that to the one whom he wants to, he gives it and he sets up over it even the lowliest one of mankind."

Beyond that..... Que Sera, Sera

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

I apologize for the error with the chapter.

And about Bush. I think he had some important missions he accomplished.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

God appointed me and Dinah Goddesses of "Alcohol and Bitching"!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bush accomplished Important Missions?.....When?.....The man is a Frigg`n Menace to the entire planet!.....He`s about to make his only good move..Leave office!..Thrown Out..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It seems to me that George Bush paved the way for Obama to be president.

The people repudiated Bush and the republican party.

There are only 2 choices.

I cant see what God had to do with it.

In fact if Gods people had a say McBush would have won.

Jesus save me from your followers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit