Who is Jehovah?

by cameo-d 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LanDi
    LanDi

I think I am going to refer to him as < Zahabai' > - hey if the can have a man made nickname for the most high them why can't I ? Jehovah was invented in the 12th Century by a Catholic Monk ! That to me is Simple BLASPHEMY !

Jesus said to the Pharisees ' Woe to you scribes and Pharisee because you put the traditions of man before the truth of God.". With all the wrong committed by the Jehovahs Witnesses ( Sacrificing children to this Jehovah fellow by refusing blood, Hiding Paedophiles from state prosecutors and demanding two witnesses, having business shares in multiple firms ( ' Give for free') shares in arms and weapon business, secretly sleeping with the United Nations, Falsifying their history ( the devil is a liar and the father of the lie ) Twisting the bible ( NWTS) to fit their "revealed truths" , false prophecy , yawn ...............)

Yahweh must surely be overjoyed that they have used a dare I say , bastardized man made version of his name ( they don't even mean the same Yahweh and Jehovah ) to spread around the world. "What's in a name, God has a name , Jehovah " they shout around the world. Is that not the biggest example of egg on your face ever ? They have brought nothing but shame on that name. If he chose to in a few hundred years or whatever send a message around the globe in his name ( Yahwehs Messagers , say) it would be good that those people previously used Jehovah. Yes, there is a lot in a name. Personally I am going to call him Zahabai' . But religious people stare gone out when you say that to them, 'Jehovah' they parrot ( and not just the JWs) Look, whats the difference between one non biblical name and another? ' Jehovah I approach you through Jesus Christ ........' Just who are you talking to ? There is no Jehovah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Everyone who calls on the Name of Jehovah will be saved. " NWT

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My Baber is called "Joe" middle name is "Hover" he is a great guy his last name is "Witnezz"......Joe Hover Witnezz.

• justhuman
    justhuman

According to Russell and Booze Jo, God had a throne at the constellation of Pleiades...Egyptians did had their Alien God's coming out from that constellation also, and the 3 Great Pyramids are aligned according to Orions belt. So Jehovah might be an alien astronaut or something extra terrestrial...well who knows..."truth is out there"....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit