The Final Push for World Government

by What-A-Coincidence 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

There already IS a World Government. It's called "the banks." Thomas Jefferson said he feared banks more than any standing army. And for good reason. The banks create money out of thin air, inflate it, deflate it, charge money just to print it out of thin air, and make it available to those who can ensure the banks can continue to operate with impunity. They charge people to warehouse their own money (while they invest that same money for profit) and charge people when they want to spend their own money.

Banks don't care about politics. They don't need to care about politics. They CREATE politics.

Farkel

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Banks don't care about politics. They don't need to care about politics. They CREATE politics.

Nuff said.

Farkel ...your a GD genius. I cant agree with you more.

Hill

• mustang
    mustang
    There already IS a World Government. It's called "the banks."

And their close cousins, the Insurance Companies, are not far behind. Insurance Companies have incredible influence on the Laws, while not making any legislation. Did I say not making any legislation? When they decide on "industry wide positions" (avoiding the word policies to avoid confusion) it is Law or legislation de facto, even if it never makes it to de jure.

Black's sez: de facto = "In fact, in deed, actually". And: de jure = "Of right; legitimate; lawful; by right and just title. In this sense it may be contrasted to de facto". I would add "by legislative decree" to the de jure definition.

Mustang

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I agree with you Wac. We are on the same page reading the same things.

As far as you guys who are pointing to the banks, your on the right track follow the money.

Follow the money trail, the gold brick road through ozz, and see who the wizzard is behind the curtain.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

That Wizard is Obama.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Wow, for a change more believers in the NWO commented than the dissers and naysayers.

Count me IN w/the believers!

And that's twice tonight I've actually agreed w/ol' Farkel Darkel! (Obama thread, yessir! and the banksters).

I liked the "Oz behind the curtain" comment, too. Exactly.

Great video, btw. What more 'proof' is needed than what comes out of their own mouths? Tons of great text quotes from the self-same crooks. Wasn't part of that video from ENDGAME? Love the AJ videos.

Does anybody read Henry Makow's website? www.henrymakow.com . He doesn't do videos, but uncovers "Oz" regularly via articles. And he actually has a Ph.D. for those who think only AJ-types believe in the NWO.

Keep the truth rolling out, my friends... Expose the darkness!

• golf2
    golf2

For the first TIME I agree with Farkel! Caedes, Study the history of the First Nations American Indians, and then tell me, there is was NO conspiracy? Golf.

• avishai
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d

Too many people know.

so what will the shadow government do to shut up the dissidents?

Mene mene tinkle parsley! Here comes the silent hand......

When there is a silent hand .....

(remember the blankets infected with small pox that were given to the Indians?)

When there is a silent hand....

there is no one to blame.

(And the superstitious will say "god moves in mysterious ways")

When there is a silent hand.....

it is attributed to 'natural causes'

(isn't there a Revelation scripture that says the infrastructures are to be left unharmed...the green things, etc.?)

when there is a silent hand......

there are no street protests.

Movements would be restricted....some perhaps even isolated.

When there is a silent hand.....

population control can be brought about by thining the crowds and ruling with fear. (you know it works)

Could some sort of (cough, ah-chew!) be caused intentionally by the shadow government rules and big pharma to drive the forces of a totalitarian scenerio?

Why have so many bio scientists died so suddenly, mysteriously, accidentially, over the past 3 years?

Is it true that god* does nothing without telling his servants first? Is this why we have had so many movies about scenerios like this? Are we being prepared? Should we consider ourselves warned?

And so, there is a change in the weather. The air goes from clear blue sky to overcast grey haze in a very short time.

*god...merely a eupheusiam. It is a classic standard approach for controlling the population to prepare them and condition them in advance that despite the fact that they will see solutions that scare them, they will be told "everything is OK, we need you to help us fight this (enter issue here). People are psychologically "prepared" to accept these things way in advance. It's subliminal. It's all tactics of control. God indeed!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Face it, the very fact of your eyes moving across this page at this moment is inevitably and subatomically decreed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit