JWD is getting very boring...........

by still_in74 19 Replies latest jw friends

• still_in74
    still_in74

is there nothing interesting to post anymore? It seems like so much less effort is going into posts now.

Maybe that is good, I wont spend so much time logged in. Having said that i do miss those captivating threads that glued me to the screen. To make a post, refresh my screen and see 2-3 replies already to go. Ah the good old days (6 months ago) of JWD.....

I guess we need some "new light" to shake things up again.........

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Hopefully after the election stuff all is well....

h40

• bite me
    bite me

i just posted a new thread. Maybe that will get people refreshing ? lol

• minimus
    minimus

74, why don't YOU get things less boring?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Waaay more politics than I'm interested in.

And hardly any newbie stuff.

For me it was the newbies that kept my interest. Until we got overrun with trolls.

*sigh* longing for the 'olden' days.

-Aude.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I miss the newbies.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

we need more threads from minimus

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

we have had a couple of newbies post recently...lurker newbies...those who signed up before registration closed out..and then started posting of late

... I wonder how many more there are lurking in the wings..

and I wonder what the latest is on the JWD closing... is there going to be Legacy JWD (archived old 3 million post JWD) and a New JWD?

Snakes ()

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

Basically since there is no common enemy to attack, people are just random and not focused. It was exciting earlier in the year as we all speculated about and then brutally attacked all of the changes in the Watchtower policies and doctrine. But nothing is happening big in Brooklyn right now (that we know about). The only other thing going on in the world of any significance is the election, which has proven to be extremely divisive. No matter who wins that election tomorrow, anger and frustration by supporters of the losing candidate will be an issue for many months to come.

So until the WT announces something (or something leaks out) that is exciting to attack or debate on, we've just got a regular old message board here.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Yeah, I am so tired of the conspiracy and political threads...of in which have nothing to do with Jehovah's Witnesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit