JWD is getting very boring...........

by still_in74 19 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    anger and frustration by supporters of the losing candidate will be an issue for many months to come.

I think there may be a high degree of frustration and dis-satisfaction by even the supporters of the winning candidate. Although the winning 'team' will be dizzy from delerium for a few months before realizing that many campaign promises have no chance in hell of being fullfilled.

Do I sound cynical? Yikes! It's only my first time voting but I've heard and seen lots through the years. Maybe I'll be proven wrong. We'll see.

-Aude.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am not into the policital threads. and with no newbes coming on board there is fewer and fewer things to talk about.

• still_in74
    still_in74
    74, why don't YOU get things less boring?

i trying. and will continue to try. Just seems like not a broad enough base of posters anymore to really carry topics effectively.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

People complain that JWD is boring? No new enemies to fight? No new scandals?

Haven't you read:

Or this one:

In memory of Charles Taze Russell who died 92 years ago.

And there is the non-political chatter going on

I'm not fond of the political threads either. But for many this is the fiorst time they get to talk about politics and perhaps vote for the first time.

PS If this is your first time voting don't be afraid to ask how to do it if it isn't clear. Voting for the first time is not unique to ex-JWs.

• StAnn
    StAnn
    And there is the non-political chatter going on

There is????

I'm bored, too, and I'm one of the more boring ones on JWD! This place must really be a downer!

Someone go piss off Dawg, he'll liven things ups.

Serena

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

StAnn wrote: Someone go piss off Dawg, he'll liven things ups.

LOL!!

-Aude.

• hubert
    hubert

JWD has always had times like this, and also "exciting" times in between.

Every once in a while, some "new light" enters the picture, like the U.N. scandal, or Barbara Andersons info. You just have to wait for it to happen, then the shite hits the fan again.

Maybe "V" will start the ball rolling again with his "Remember, remember....the fifth of November".

It had better be good, V. !

Hubert

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'd wager that pipsqueeks are playing with band buttons.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We've just lost too many posters. Variety is the spice of life.

Political threads will die down after the next week or two.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

I posted how hot Sarah Palin is and they yanked it I think ,I thought it was a good topic but someone does'nt think so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit