I'm so sick of some JWs...

by cognac 29 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac
    A Mo Mo is the same thing as a Dufus of a Dumfy. All New Englanders know that. Are you sure you are from New England, Cognac?

lol, guess I've been to sheltered...

And Congratulations !

thanks Hubert!

Haven't heard or seen DJK lately. Doc Bob might know how to contact him about the area meet-up with Coffee Black.

I actually contacted him yesturday through Myspace. I think he might go.

Congrats on the baby. Even though you could show them all the evidence in the world about how many times the WTS has cried wolf about the end ( starting with 1914 being the end when they taught the Jesus returned in 1874 ) They just wont buy it. My own sister hung up the phone on me when I started to tell her about the UN scandal. She flat out said it never happened. How do deal with that when they are so brainwashed not even to discuss issues? Hang in there. Hopefully hubby will find other work soon.

Thanks Ironclaw! yeah, I told my sister about the 1970s thing and she didn't argue with me about it. She knows... She said maybe in another year when this whole financial thing blows over and the JWs no longer think the end is right here. Hubby and I both don't think it will matter. Her hubby I doubt will want kids...

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Yes, my wife has always wanted children....but now studying with the dubs, she all of a sudden doesn't.....and remember, it is not about the welfare of the children, its due to pregnant women are not available to peddle magazines and books door to door.....

• DJK
    DJK

Here I am!!!

First things first,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next I do plan to attend my monthly shopping spree. Same time, same place.

Last, a mo mo is either a Japaneses kamono (real silk) or my little brothers security blanket.

DJK (born and raised a New Englander)

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Cognac, I feel your frustration,we too have worked for JW family members before. Especially if you go to the same hall, it's way too much togetherness with no appropriate barriers. I think you are on the right track to work on moving a little farther away. Congratulations on the new baby, there is no experience that can match it!

• cognac
    cognac
    During the big "A", wouldn't they "dwell 'neath God's Wing? So, what do they have to fear? They and the Child would be protected by Jehovah. Or do they just not trust their own faith?

One would think they would feel this way...

Yes, my wife has always wanted children....but now studying with the dubs, she all of a sudden doesn't.....

Accckkkk, she's gonna regret that... That's really sad...

Here I am!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First things first,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Oh, good!!! I'm gonna try to go too! I miss you guys!!!

Especially if you go to the same hall, it's way too much togetherness with no appropriate barriers.

We don't go to the same hall but your right... It's like, there are no barriers AT ALL... I sick and tired and fed-up with him...

I think you are on the right track to work on moving a little farther away.

Yeah, and I'm gonna help my hubby now that we are a bit more stable to advertise himself so that he can do his own work. (He has years of experience in a different field...)

Congratulations on the new baby, there is no experience that can match it!

Thanks! We are so excited about it!!!

• iceguy
    iceguy

Cognac My ex-wife and I never had kids because the big A was always so close. Now i'm out of the org and divorced...if your sister really wants kids tell her to kick the hubby to the curb and give me a call !

Seriously, it is my biggest regret that I did not have kids and I hope someday in the near future I will have that chance.

• DJK
    DJK

That is on Nov 8th.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Cognac, Ava Rose is a beautiful name. I really, really like it! What are the boys names you've picked out?

If I'd had a girl, I was going with either Jane Elizabeth or Chelsea Jane. (Yeah, really exciting.) I have all boys. I love my kids but boy clothes are just no fun to shop for at all.

Serena

• MeneMene
    MeneMene
    Thanks, congrats to you also! Do you know if it's a boy or girl?

We find out tomorrow!! Will also get 3D pictures.

You're right about the financial problem with the hubby. Probably best to wait a little longer. Maybe once she sees your beautiful baby it will make her want you even more.

• cognac
    cognac
    Seriously, it is my biggest regret that I did not have kids and I hope someday in the near future I will have that chance.

I'm sorry Iceguy. I hope you do also...

Cognac, Ava Rose is a beautiful name. I really, really like it! What are the boys names you've picked out?

Thanks! If it's a boy we are going to name him Jacob. Jake for short. (of course, I'll probably always call him Jacob.) We are still debating on a middle name.

If I'd had a girl, I was going with either Jane Elizabeth or Chelsea Jane.

That's a really pretty name!

We find out tomorrow!! Will also get 3D pictures.

That's so exciting! Keep us posted! I find out 1 week from tomorrow...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit