I'm so sick of some JWs...

by cognac 29 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

With all there friggen comments. accckkk... My BIL is a complete a**. I just can't stand him. I can't stand all the double standards, belittling of people so they feel better, etc. My BIL actually told my sister who wants kids more then anything that it's a terrible idea to have children because we are so close to the big A. She wants kids more then anything. Now, all she does is work on her house as if that's what makes her whole. She then belittles everybody else like she's so perfect. I think she's jealous of anyone with kids or something. I feel bad for her. It stinks, cause before him she was so awesome. Now, she can be kind of a jerk.

My husband is working for him right now and he treats my husband like sh*t. I don't want my husband working for him at all and we are looking into different things for him. He just can't quit though because there's not a ton of jobs out there and we have a baby on the way.

Part of me is really having a difficult time with the idea of my child (I'm due in April) being around some of them. That makes me so upset because I want my child to be able to be a big part of there lives...

I don't really know what to do about this and I'm fed up. Any advice?

• StAnn
    StAnn

I learned a trick from Miss Manners. She said that when people say things to you that are totally inappropriate, rude, TMI, etc., just stare at them and say, "How nice for you," and then move on as if they hadn't spoken.

Shuts them up every time.

I've known other Dub men who wouldn't let their wives get pregnant, saying it was too close to the End, when in reality they are just selfish and use the End as an excuse. They like having their maid-servant all to themselves.

Given what a jerk he is, do you really want your new babe around him? And do you want to risk having your babe poisoned with WTS craziness?

Oh, and congrats on the new baby coming! I love babies. I have three children, always wanted 10 but it was not to be.

Serena

• StAnn
    StAnn

So, when will you find out the baby's gender?

I still can't get used to that. I didn't know what I was having until he was born!

Oh, and if it's a girl, Serena Suzanne is a beautiful name, LOL!

Serena

• flipper
    flipper

COGNAC- Join the crowd. We all have witness relatives that drive us nuts ! I thought you mentioned awhile back ago that you and hubby were thinking of relocating or moving ? That would be one solution in getting away from a-hole brother in law. It could be your brother inlaw is using Armageddon as an excuse not to have children - perhaps he really doesn't want them, but your sister does. I've known couples like that - and they usually don't end up very happy. If you can't pull a move off - then you will just have to limit how much your newborn is around your JW disturbing relatives. You will be the mom- you make the rules . You and hubby. Just a thought

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Im telling yeah, they all think like a bunch of freakin Mo Mo's.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Even when I was still in the cult, the anti-children attitude disgusted me.

-LWT

• cognac
    cognac

Thanks everyone!

So, when will you find out the baby's gender?

Nov. 10th. Just 9 days away!!!

Serena Suzanne is a beautiful name

That is a beautiful name! But, dh and I already have a name picked out for a girl. Her name will be Ava Rose.

It could be your brother inlaw is using Armageddon as an excuse not to have children - perhaps he really doesn't want them, but your sister does.

That's exactly what he is doing! He really put himself in a bad situation financially and because of that it's a bad idea. He screwed up really bad and just won't admit it... Who knows how long it will take them to get out of the mess he's created... I can't even feel bad about it because he won't stop spending money...

I thought you mentioned awhile back ago that you and hubby were thinking of relocating or moving ?

We were but I have so much family including worldly relatives that I'd like the baby to be able to bond with and get to know... I might move like 1/2 hour away from them or something so that it's a little bit easier...

• flipper
    flipper

CHEETOS- What the hell is a MO MO ? ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• cognac
    cognac
    Im telling yeah, they all think like a bunch of freakin Mo Mo's.

lol, what's a mo mo?

Even when I was still in the cult, the anti-children attitude disgusted me.

Yeah, I've gotten a lot of comments... I feel like saying, "what do you want me to do now, get an abortion? Will that make you happy" a**es...

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Congrats on the baby!!!

Your sister should do what other JW wives that really wants kids do, "accidentally" get pregnant. BTW, I'm sick of them too...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit