The devil appears at JW convention in N.Y.

by kool aid man06 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kool aid man06
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

what a dipshit.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

There ARE people starving in this world Jackasses.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

lol at 10min

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

In the early days of Witlessing, the WTS were overly obnoxious to the point of saying "fighting words" that landed them in jail. Over time (court cases), the WTS decided to take a non-threatening tone all the while claiming they championed free speech rights. So, now Satan the Devil can stand outside the convention and mock the JWs. What's that proverb? You reap what you sow. But, this was corny and I don't think it moved many JWs to think...only confirmed that they are prosecuted. If it were me, I would have stuck to the hard issues: shunning, pedophilia, blood hypocrisy, changing light, etc. Skeeter

• reniaa
    reniaa

Come on confess which JWD member is it ^^

• zagor
    zagor

Too funny, but I agree with skeeter1. I don't think this will move many of witnesses, then again I'm wondering what would!?! Sometimes shocking things can make people think more than pure reason would, not for all of them of course, but same goes with reasoning only few would respond.

IF anyone in that crowd had any brains then it was enough to raise an eyebrow that people were literally prohibited from talking to demonstrators. Being TOLD "we are not talking to them" and then dragged away, hmmmmm are you serious? And that was in middle of a democratic country??!!??

• foreverfree
    foreverfree

I laughed my ass off watching this. If I were drunk off my ass I would'nt do what the "devil" guy was doing. That said, aside from entertainment value, I think it was completely inappropriate. I'm embarrassed for them. They have to realize that jws have to come to the conclusion ON THEIR OWN that the WT is ANTI Christian.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    "...and your hero Russell was a definite crook"

Far from being a "hero" most JWs don't know the first thing about him. They don't care.

I thought the guy showed better humour who dressed up as an ape outside a Convention with the sign: "don't let the Watchtower make a monkey out of you!"

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

All this kind of protest does is make the JW's think that they are more righteous than ever......the devil is just fighting the Truf.....

Whoever this guy is just made an ass of himself and he doesn't have enough sense to know it!

Even I......as an XJW and considered an apostate would not give him the time of day.

Rick.....I thought you had more smarts than to post something as asinine as this. Guess not! You sort of thrive on the kind of shite like this......stuff that makes the loyal JW look at us as deranged because we left the borg. You will never make it as a televangelist.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit