I hope this news is true!

by wozadummy 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

I know this story is pretty distressing to some .I think of those of us who have stopped going to meetings ,and yet still have loved ones attending with their children and even though relationships are sometimes strained from us leaving we still love those family and freinds still going ,and especially the little ones. And when we think of them being exposed to these filthy pedophiles WITH THE FULL KNOWLEDGE of the elders and the Governing body in the congregation ....well I feel sick at the thought . And this is a classic case of ongoing pedophilia under the wings of the local elders. There is an even darker side to the old time elders in this area that I have not discussed here yet - it is an eye witness account of an ex-JW Pioneer woman I know who years ago witnessed a "brother "digitally molest his little daughter.She reported it the elders at that time ,and they said they would deal with it congregationally and indicated to her they would hand this to the police . In recent times she went to the police and asked them to go to their archives to look into it ....WELL THEY DID NOTHING because the Detective that I know looked into it and found that they never reported him and there was never any congo action taken. At the time as a Pioneer she trusted them to deal with him but it seems he may have only been encouraged to move on. ONE OF THESE ELDERS IS THE PRESIDING OVERSEER OF THE CONGO OF MY FIRST STORY. This elder admitted to me a couple of years ago he was molested as a child !!!! What do you think, his daughter left the JW's when she was about 18 many years ago and never came back and he refused to go to her wedding citing she was DF'd - I've always had a sick feeling in my stomach about him ,his wife is an insufferable neurotic ...maybe put two and two together . there's a lot of sick stuff south of Adelaide. I've caught this same elder out lying in a committee case years ago and told him so .When my wife put in a DA letter to him 3 years ago (he was also on the committee case of her father 13 years ago) he told her she had let him down after all he had done for her !!!! This bloke also worked with my wifes molestor father....go figure. There's a definite illness here amongst all the old boys ,one even got moved down south years ago because of beastiality. I feel sick.

• penny2
    penny2
    the pedo has been to court and is now being sentenced to jail in a couple of weeks

This will shock the local JW community to the core. I'm shocked myself, wozadummy! But it's a relief that someone had the courage to go to the police instead of just reporting it to the elders.

penny

• wozza
    wozza

An update to this is this......I'm isolated on an island now away from the people I know from the past , so it's hard to find things out now but I got a text message on my mobile phone telling me that this guy first mentioned has just been put in jail for 15 years for molesting his grand children.

I will try to find a news article if I can and post it, I wonder how the brothers and sisters feel in the Seaford congregation ,south of Adelaide South Australia feel now .....I did try to warn them for a long time. I wonder whether they know yet ,as the Elders tried to hide this scums history so well?

I wonder how the daughters feel now that their father has also molested their children ? I only hope that they now see the evil WTS for what it is and the children can now find some peace.

• wozza
    wozza

OK here is the court transcript of this scums sentencing ,he was taken to jail after sentencing http://www.courts .sa.gov.au/sent_remarks/sr/0731_inston_gordon_william.htm

He was sentenced for 4 years prison ,non parole of 15 months - too short of course but at least he's away and can't do his "community work" of witnessing at peoples doors of how he's from a pure god supported organisation "that would love to come onto your home and teach the kiddies about the bible"

So attention Adelaide Jehovahs Witnesses this one did not get away GORDON WILLIAM INSTON from the SEAFORD congregation has been jailed as a pedophile and your still accepting him as innocent

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Good news. Hopefully he'll get some real punishment while he's locked up.

• penny2
    penny2

http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/sent_remarks/sr/0731_inston_gordon_william.htm

Wozza, this will be such a shock to so many people as he was very popular. I'm sorry for the daughters and the granddaughters - and for their families.

penny

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

There is free speech. Has anyone thought of targeting a KH with a known pedophile with protest signs that say "This Kingdom Hall is protecting a pedophile." As long as you were on public property what could they do? I know, sounds almost like something Danny Hazard would do. But when it comes to protecting my kid I would do things that I would not ordinarily have the courage to do.

Sherry

• etna
    etna

I still get shocked at hearing these stories, even though where I use to go there were many pedo's(I'm in Sydney Australia). I wish this could be expose in the media or something. I'm tired of the pedo's being protected. Please keep us updated.

• penny2
    penny2

Since this thread was updated yesterday, I've told 2 families about the sentencing. Even though this person is very well known in South Australia, no-one is aware of what has happened.

There seems to be a conspiracy of silence where child abuse has occurred.

penny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit