I hope this news is true!

by wozadummy 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

I've mentioned before here that in my old congo that there is a pedophile who has been there for some years. Just to re-cap - he was an elder in a congo more south from my old congo for some years and stopped being an elder there for unknown reasons to us when he and his wife moved to our congo when we attended.

In time it came out ,from an elderly pioneer who was close to my wife, that he had been DF'd before for adultery or some such.

Now in our congregation he got DF'd again and because the pioneer sister used to get a lift to meetings from them ,she was told by the pedo's wife that he had been accused of molesting his girls when they were kids. Of course the stupid woman was actually defending her husband to the pioneer - this is her daughters this animal molested!!

Well the pioneer sister was upset and told us about it because of my wifes abuse by her father and also her daughters were molested years ago by a brother when she lived elswhere, we all had something in common talking about this before we left the org.

Since we left we have kept in touch with the Pioneer sister for she cares alot about my wife but she certainly suffers from cognizant dissonance for she says "oo Jehovah will fix things " etc ,you know how they go. Well I posted here how two sisters came witnessing to our home and we talked to them about this pedophile in their congo ,and we expressed our concern for the safety of their children and they were thankful ,but the elders got to them and now they all walk on the other side of the road now.

I've confronted the elders in the past about this man and they admitted he was a molester and they were keeping an eye on him, and it was then that I said they could'nt do this for we witnessed him grabbing and holding tight a child in the Kingdom hall when we attended ,and even the childs grad mother witnessed this and did nothing.This challenge angered the elders and we stopped attending and explained we could not attend any more for they let molesters attend and could'nt watch them properly .He is always on field service and he does'nt always work with an elder like the society says they do. I've pointed this out to them and any witness who would listen.

Well time has gone by and a young mother we know who stopped attending years ago( but her mother keeps pestering her to go back ) ,well her mother recently tried to organise the pedophile to study with her children!!! can you believe this .I told her some weeks ago to avoid this at all costsand she did.

Well this young mother that I've seen grown up from a young child has just informed us that the pedo has been to court and is now being sentenced to jail in a couple of weeks .

From what she found out he has molested other children . The local elders have been protecting this filthy person and denigrating us to the local brothers for challenging them on the issue of him being a pedophile . I just want to confront them all now again .

these are the facts we know at the moment but we are next week going to get the court records to substantiate all this and I will post back on this .

This man was best freinds with my wifes father - birds of a feather flock together don't they.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    I just want to confront them all now again .

I think you should. But first maybe talk to the parents of other kids. Maybe also consider a letter to the editor of the local paper.

birds of a feather flock together don't they.

They sure do!

Keep us posted and provide published news articles, where available, to substantiate.

-Aude.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Please, keep talking about this in your area. You might help someone, when you least expect it. I agree a letter to the editor, or something!!

Take it from a victim, keep talking...........you may not ever know you who affect!!

• cognac
    cognac

OMG - That's terrible... They should sue the society...

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Wow, I keep thinking that the cases I know about in my area are unique, but I just keep hearing the same story over and over again. I just can't stand the lazy thought process "Jehovah will take care of it". It's so puzzling to me that they follow the letter of the law about some scriptures and then they let someone like this in the congregation. This person would have been stoned in ancient Israel, I know we can't kill him but can't they at least turn him over to the police. They must really need asses in the seats to keep these creeps in their midst. Please keep us posted on this case.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

(From what she found out he has molested other children . The local elders have been protecting this filthy person and denigrating us to) (the local brothers for challenging them on the issue of him being a pedophile . I just want to confront them all now again .)

That's the most disturbing isn't it the elders keeping it quite and not informing unsuspecting parents!

I would never hold back myself from any cost to tell others and save there kids now, I can't blame you for wanting to so the same.

I think when it hits home you realize how real all this stuff is and are in total shock to how can this be so in God's org....grrrrrr

Whats 2 weeks.......to a life time of therapy for some young girl or boy....

H40

• cognac
    cognac
    I know we can't kill him but can't they at least turn him over to the police

But, if they did that it would reflect badly on Jah's true organization...

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I agree with the suggestion to go to the newspapers. Great human interest story, although tragic.

It can only help if more people know and understand how things go in J-dub-land.

The Oracle

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I can't help but think that if someone could make up a file of all the info against JW that they could take it to the city council and have the preaching outlawed in their city based on the child abuse issues! Instead of attacking them from the 'free speech' angle that they can fight hit them on the "I don't want a possible pedophile knocking on my door while the kids are home alone!"

At the very least it would be a PR nightmare for them!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

MKR, very interesting angle you present, free speech can not be stopped in the US at least due to the constitution, but an organization that is very lax on its identification of pedophiles as well as its prevention of the same would sure be a public relations nightmare........

There is plenty of information available, silentlambs, Barbara Andersons site, the NBC dateline report amongst many others.......

It has always amazed me how the Catholic church has been hammered time and time again on this, and for the most part the JWs have been given a free ride....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit