The trick or treaters are arriving.........

by lovelylil 21 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

They look so cute and are having so much fun! My two are both out at Halloween Parties. I am giving out candy until I go to work at 9pm. So glad I can celebrate this day without feeling guilty... It is so good to see the smiles on the little kiddie's faces.

Have a good evening everyone. Lilly

• oompa
    oompa

ahhh yes...what a great reminder of most of my life, on halloween, hiding in the back our homes, lights out, hoping they would not egg our house if they see the tv light..........brudda.....oompa

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

the little ones really are cute in their little costumes hehe...

They'll be here soon too. I still remember what Halloween was like for me as a JW kid. My parents hoarded us into a back room of the house, shut off all the lights, and told us that those knocking on the doors were demons and devil worshippers. We were very scared!

Some day I want to dig up Rutherford and use what's left of his corpse as a Halloween gag!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I remember Halloween in the borg. too. It was the only time of year as Jehovah's Witnesses, we would reverse the tables and be the one's who were "home but hiding" when worldly people rang our doorbells. hee, hee, Lilly

• oompa
    oompa
    144001: Some day I want to dig up Rutherford and use what's left of his corpse as a Halloween gag!.

OMG!! Why have I not thought of this? I have been to Russels grave, and we should start there and dig us and desecrate the hell of these guys!!!!..............oompa

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Here's my granddaughter in her halloween skunk costume.... She's 7 months old, so she may sleep through all the fun...

Coffee

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

In my town, trick-or-treating is only from 5pm to 8pm. My kids have about 40 minutes left, they're out in the neighborhood. I'm enjoying the quiet and seeing the little ones at the door. They're so cute! They can't quite believe that people are giving them all that candy.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

They arrived here in large group and frightened the life out of me banging on the door. Why the hell do we have to put up with another American export - it's bad enough the Mormons and JW's call on people ,now we have Satan and his team knocking too. Maybe Obama will stop this BS .

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Brings back memories of being a JW KID.....My parents would send me to the door to tell the neighbourhood kids,we were Jehovah`s Witness`s and we did`nt celebrate halloween..They could always come back another day and we would give them candy then.....Some actually did come back!..LOL!!..Still no candy!..Now we were JW liar`s..LOL!!..Thanks Mom and Dad!.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit